"I add this to my coffee every morning!"
"It dissolves completely, odorless, as well as tasteless so you don't even know it is there. "
Amaya K, Verified Buyer
"Its the first time that my gut feels good & in such a short time."
Karen B, Verified Buyer
"I have seen a significant difference in my bloat…it also helps with skin!"
Alyssa R, Verified Buyer
Why You’ll Love
- 1. High quality collagen peptides powder
- 2. Gut Collagen proudly uses cattle raised in USA
- 3. Made from grass fed & pasture raised cattle
- 4. Type 1 and 3 hydrolyzed collagen for gut, skin & hair support
- 5. No allergens – verified gluten, dairy & soy free
- 6. No sugar, artificial flavors or fillers
Take 1 Scoop, Once A Day
- Mix 1 scoop with 8 ounces (240 ml) of water or your favorite beverage
- Enjoy 1 times daily, either with or between meals or as directed by a healthcare professional
- It can be mixed with water, juice, sweet tea or any other beverage (cold or hot)
- Ideally, it is best to take it with a flavored drink, e.g. smoothie, or hot beverage, e.g. coffee
- Shelf stable formula - does not require refrigeration
Hear What Our Experts Think
Richelle Godwin BS, RDNRegistered Dietician (RDN)
While Gut Collagen will deliver great support for our hair, skin and joints, it really comes into its own from a gut health point of view, as it delivers large servings of type 3 collagen which is ideal for gut support.
Dr. Joe Haines MD, MPHMedical Doctor (MD)
Gut Collagen is a unique supplement because it is not only sourced from grass-fed cows, but the cows are also pasture raised right here in the USA, making it a healthy, ethical & sustainable source of collagen.
Frequently Asked Questions
See Why People Love
Safe for special diet restrictions
I love this for extra protein & collagen. I am allergic to many foods, and I have no issues with the ingredients. Customer service is also excellent which is a big plus, in my book.
The best collagen that I’ve tried!
Best source of collagen I've found
I've tried several collagen products and Essential Stacks Gut Collagen is by far the best. I appreciate that it is flavorless and mixes easily. I love adding it to my smoothies to boost my protein intake in the mornings!
I love this collagen!! Been using it for a good while and it has helped my gut!
Essential is Right
This collagen is wonderful. It is so easy to use. Put it in coffee, have it with miso, add it to you gravy or sauce. This product has been instrumental in healing my gut. Recovery is now at about 90%. After 10 years of pain and having to be soooo careful with what I ate. I love it!
It’s my favorite gut collagen!