CNS Health Writer
Remote | Able To Travel
We are looking for an experienced Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS) to create world class content around the subject of gut health. Your primary goal will be to write whitepapers, reports, emails, as well as content for other mediums (eg infographics, video scripts etc).
- Ideate and plan content pieces using our style guide
- Write plain English articles, reports, and content for other mediums according to content calendar
- Understand our audience deeply via analytics, historical feedback and platforms
- Work with our technical research team to ensure all content pieces are fully referenced and backed by quality studies
- Edit all work to an extremely high standard
- Research topics deeply and pay careful attention to detail
- Synthesize and explain complicated information in a very simple manner
- Outstanding written communication skills, including ability to use humor and story effortlessly
- Understand how to write for different mediums, eg whitepaper v email v infographic
- Essential Stacks collaborative tech stack – Google Docs, Google Sheets, Slack
Education & Experience
- 5+ years experience working as a CNS in the USA
- CNS credential itself, along with any continued professional education requirements
- Interest in gut health – especially if formed through a personal journey with digestive health
- Experience in dietary health supplements industry
- Published content in notable digital properties such as Mind Body Green, Healthline etc
- Job type – full time
- Salary – negotiable based on experience & track record
- Visa – we are not currently accepting applicants who require sponsorship to work in the US
- Location – you can be located anywhere, we can plan the filming dates around your location.
If your experience & skills are a good match, our team will contact you to organize an interview.